Pages

January 1, 2012

New Year, New Games





New Year, New Games...

I've purchased the Sifteo set already, however, it only come with three cubes and at a 'non-educator' type of pricing structure it doesn't appear that I'll be purchasing additional cubes any time soon (especially since classroom purchases come out of my pocket).

I saw this Scrabble Flash game in a store flyer over the holidays and thought at that sale price I could definitely afford to give it a try. Lo and behold, two days ago the game was discounted further so I got in my car and hurried on over to our local box store to pick one up.  Not only did I get the Scrabble game, but for the money I saved, I also purchased the Yahtzee set.

Can't wait for my kiddos to get their hands on these after the new year. That is, if they can pry it out of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment